Friday, October 27, 2017

Guest Designing for A Muse Studio; Warm wishes deer

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a new card as October Guest Designer for A muse Studio.



Make sure to pop over to the A muse Studio Blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
https://www.amusestudio.com/products/redwood-background


Other:

Card stock
Copic Markers
Tombow adhesive tape runner
Foam Adhesive
Memento Ink


You can shop your A-Muse Studio products HERE


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So CAS and perfect, that reindeer is so cute!

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I like the double matting of white and that little deer is adorable!!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Karin! Your card is adorable. That little deer is super sweet!

Jeanne said...

Congrats on your guest position! This card is wonderful. What a sweet deer image, colored so nicely. The starry night background is terrific and I like how you matted it on white. Gives a lovely feel to the card. The sentiment is very visually pleasing. Great work! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Just as crisp, clean, and cute as it can be, Karin!
=]

Late Blooming said...

Warm wishes today for sure. It's kinda cool here.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is darling! I love that deer and how that little background piece frames it!