Monday, May 15, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Mood Board

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we have a mood board and this is my take:




I focused on the two Pictures to the left with the red bike and the pink flowers but also added a Little siamese cat to the scene too!

Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration!


Supplies I used for this card:

Stamps:
Bycicle built for two
Snail Mail

Dies:
Stitched rectangles


Other:
Memento Ink
Scotch foam tape
Tombow adhesive tape

You can shop your Lawn Fawn products HERE
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable card. The couple looks so sweet on the bicycle and I just adore the kitty in the basket. All are colored wonderfully and your background looks amazing!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a sweet image and I love the background!