Tuesday, April 19, 2016

IE April #4 Thanks with Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn

Today's card was made for the Simon Says stamp Monday challenge which is called Butterfly Beauty  but also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !
I've noticed that the hero Arts snow dot bg is still available at IE It is one of my absolute favorite backgrounds ever and I used it for this card:




I heat embossed the bg and then inked the paper with distress ink. I stamped some Hero Arts butterflies and colored them with copic markers. The Wood veneer Word is from Lawn Fawn.




Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .



Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stamps:   Hero Arts Woodblock Hero Arts Clear  Hero Arts Cling
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black
Embossing PowderRangers
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors    Copic Markers
Embellies;   Lawn Fawn pins/wood veneer
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your butterflies are beautifully colored! This is marvelous Karin!

Sandra said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the amazing background, and the butterflies are so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Kath Stewart said...

truly beautiful Karin....love the background and amazing colour work on your butteflies...thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx