Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Favorite Things Release Replay January

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things  Release Replay where we show new ways to use the products from the latest release. I really loved the sketched blooms. So Lovely and so easy to get a hand paintedArtistic look on your card.



And the Diamond dies - so BEAUTIFUL and so fun and useful with all the different and awesome sentiments that come with the stamp set:




The bg on this card was created by stamping and embossing the mini heart bg and then inking the edges with different shades of Brown distress ink.








Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!






If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love these and especially the big diamond. Man, oh man, that is one spectacular card!

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous cards Karin!! Love the pretty blooms and the little strip of stripes on the first! The sparkle on the second is fabulous!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful cards...bloom set in one of my favorites...can't wait until back in stock.