Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints; Blueprints Basics

 
Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints; Blueprints Basics. For today we were challenged to make a card using any of the fun BP sketches there are in the resources part of the MFT blog; They make cardmaking both fast, easy and fun. If you haven't discovered them already there are lots of "older" bluprints that are perfect sketch inspiration. You can find them all HERE!






 
I chose this sketch and used BP#26


MFT__Blueprints26_Sketches

Hope I've inspired you to try them too!
 
SUPPLIES:
 

 
 
 

Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!




 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a fun card, Jo x

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! It's been raining here for days, I'm ready for some warm sunny weather, or at least a warm sunny card!

Gerdine said...

Cute!

Lisa Elton said...

OH how fun Karin, this is really cute!!

Cindy Beach said...

Awww, I love this sweet card. So creative and pretty!