Wednesday, October 14, 2015

In a Halloween Mood



I was inspired by the moodboards at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and the World Cardmaking day board at Butterfly Reflections Ink. 
I'm also entering this for the Halloween card challenge at Createalicious 




fall-halloween-inspiration
 

I'm also entering Virginia Lu's View fun challenge which this time is called All things COLORed! and Marker Pop : Anything goes

For my card I used some great My Favorite Things  products;












If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

13 comments:

Redanne said...

A fabulous card Karin, I just love that spider's web background!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Adorable!!! only is.....where do write your inside at?!?! lol Are you strategically going to put something where she will cover it up when it closes?!?! Just curious is all....I love that cutie!!! and your coloring is Fabulous!!!

Zarah said...

You're amazing. It's just that simple. This is FANTASTIC!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy WOW is this is spectacular!!

I Card Everyone said...

Magical, Karin!!!
=] =] =] [yes - that is a three-smile card!]
Michele

Dotty Jo said...

In a word:wonderful! Jo x

hollybeary creations said...

How fun is this.. I love that you did an acetate card. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

Maikreations said...

Wonderful card! I love the spider web in the background ;o)

jenn shurkus said...

Eeeepppp!!!! Love this! What adhesive did you use to put the die on the acetate?

Virginia L. said...

Love this so much, Karin!! Your coloring is always amazing!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karin! Super cute image and I love the design.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Pia said...

Hi Karin just saw this on Pinterest and had to stop by to let you know how truly awesome this is! Wow, love all about it! Absolutely wonderful! 🎃👏🏼😀 hugs, Pia

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE your blending and shading for this Karin!!!!!!