Sunday, September 6, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything goes Challenge

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge, and here's my sample;








 


For my card I used these Paper Smooches 
Stamps: Chilly Chums http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Chilly_Chums_p/ocs-12-119.htm
Dies: Hickory leaf http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Hickory_Leaf_p/fbd-13-014.htm




Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL Card!! I LOVE how Fresh it feels!! Just two Leaves caught in the Breeze!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Dana Joy said...

Oh wow fabulous card!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Oh so lovely!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card, Karin! I love the inking around the edges of the leaves--- this really gets me in the mood for Autumn (not that our trees change color/etc...but at least the weather is a bit cooler here in Florida! LOL!)! Fab job this week (as always)!!!!!!!!! <3

Lisa Elton said...

This is simple yet striking Karin! I love the soft blue stripes in the background!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the look of the inking along the edges of the leaf die cuts.