Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Favorite Things: Pineapples + Scribbled Roses

Hi

I'm here to share two  new  My Favorite Things   cards that I made for the fun Crazy for Diecutting challenge at Simon Says Stamp wednesday challenge.











Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 
 
 

 
 


 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like those tiny pineapples in the background! This is lovely Karin. Your sister card is wonderful too, love the sparkle!

I Card Everyone said...

I never thought I ever needed that background stamp ... until now. OH WHY don't you live next door, Karin???
Just fabulous!
=] Michele

Caryn said...

Oh, another stunning card Karin - I love how you picked one of the smaller elements from the set and made it the focal point of the card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx