Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Favorite Things DT Challenge; Die-namics Design: Flowers and Foliage


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Die-namics Design; Flowers and Foliage
MFT has got so many beautiful dies to create flowers and foliage with so the challenge this time wasn't to make a card, but to choose which dies to use. In the end I went with the Wild greenery and a favorite f mine- the garden set:




I inked some die cut leaves from wild greenery and then colored some flowers from the spring garden die set to decorate my frame. The frame was created by die cutting the largest double stitched with a smaller inside.


MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar


Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!











 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

I'm entering this for the  die challenge at Simon says stamp wednesday challenge .

6 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Karin, this is stunning. Clean and fresh comes to mind. Clean and simple, too. And beautiful. Your designs are always delightful, and when I see your name in my right sidebar, I can't wait to see what you've created. This is just amazing! I absolutely love this card. My wish list has grown exponentially, btw...lol! : ) Bev

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful. Love the pretty flowers and greenery.

Jingle said...

This is perfection. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!!

Sue McRae said...

Really lovely design!