Friday, November 14, 2014

Warmest Wishes; White Out and Inspiration Journal

Hi Everyone!



I made it inspired by the challenge at Hero Arts called White out  and used some Hero Arts products I absolutely LOOOVE (see my suply list below);

holidaychallenge_2014_banner


Also I want  to invite you to come and play along in another fun challenge; The Holidays challenge at the Inspiration Journal ! From all the submissions at Inspiration Journal a random winner will be chosen and awarded $50 Emporium Dollars.  Woohoo!!! They sell lots of great Hero Arts goodies (at 10% off too if you use my code (-: )
Remember, you may enter as many times as you wish to improve your chances so share, share, share! We can’t wait to see what you are creating.

Before you start making something awesome be sure to pop over to the Inspiration Journal blog to check out what my super talented teamies have created to inspire you! There are always lots of fun, beautiful and amazingly inspiring projects.

When you are done, link up your Project at the Inspiration Journal blog and perhaps also at Hero Arts (-: .

The ADORABLE Hero Arts Japaneese doll and most of the other supplies I used for this card can be found at ;  Inspiration Emporium.

Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% if you go shopping.


For this card I used:
Patterned Paper; My Mind's Eye
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities    Lawn Fawn   stitched rectangles
Stamps:    Hero Arts Clear Japaneese Garden Hero Arts Cling
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Embossing folder; Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK tools

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Wishing you a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

You are rockin' these stamps!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that sweet image! The piecing is perfect and I love ht addition of the doily too!

Francisca said...

Hi,
was a while ago that I came to check out your blog.
Man, man what did you created cool things ....
Your aquarelle paintings are also really good, a true artist.
Always nice to come and take a look at your blog.
Many greetings, Francisca

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Karin, I love the softness, the pretty polka dot label and paper doliy behind your sweet image!!

Lisa Elton said...

doily!!!!

Jeanne J. said...

Adorable. Your layout is gorgeous! !

Sarah G said...

So pretty - love the cute image and lots of lovely white space!

Indy's Designs said...

Such a sweet card! Love the soft colors!
Hugs,
Debbie