Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Watercolors:

It's Sunday and I'm here to share another watercolor with you: This time a fast and simple sketch of some snowdrops:




If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors/

 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected som favorites)

Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Brilliant! We'll be having snow very soon, Karin... these are just a delight to behold in Springtime.
=] Michele

Lin said...

Especially pretty today, Karin! Love your work!

Indy's Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

A darling card and STUNNING snowdrops!!

Jenny said...

This is just like Snowdrops.... beautiful and delicate, my favourite flower :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! Love this sweet bouquet!

Magda said...

Your watercolors are very beautiful!
I love them all!!