Monday, October 27, 2014

Video - how to paint a snowstormy sky with water colors





I'm sorry, will come back and write this post later, I just wanted to test if the sound is better on this video than on the video posted on the Lawn Fawn Blog.
You wouldn't believe the trouble I've gone through with the voiceovers for my videos - don't know what's wrong with movie maker and windows 8  )-: 

Anyway, you will have to turn the volume to max:



Supplies;

Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at my favorite craft supply store ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Dies:   Lawn Fawn   Stitched snowflakes and stitched rectangles
Stamps:
Lawn  Fawn 
Ink;  Archival Jet Black 
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors   
EmbelliesPearls Kaiser Kraft 
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK tools


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!




Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You always make the best sky Karin! Darling card!!

Rea' said...

Adorable card !

Unifyhandmade said...

Brilliant! You did such a great job. I love it. I wanna try it out :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I wish I could have heard you on the video, but it was fun to at least watch your process! This is soooo sweet, Karin! Your sky is fabulous, and your watercoloring is amazing!

Magda said...

I am impressed !
What a wonderful sky you created!!!