Monday, November 18, 2013

Lawnscaping #70 Polka Dots; Lawn Fawn

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to make a card with polka dots. This is my sample;



We have wonderful guest designers with us this time too:

For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets;. Critters in the dog park and Bon Voyage.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH!!!

 
 
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!




Hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Love your scene!! The polka dots work seamlessly in the grass and sky! So lovely, as your cards always are!!

Gerdine said...

Lovely mix of patterns and stamps!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful scene, Karin! Love the plane flying over the silhouette buildings.

Jay Gee said...

What a fun scene Karin and great way to incorporate the polka dots :)

Unknown said...

Ooo, I just love this card!! It's such a sweet scene and I love how you added the polka dots as the sky and grass. So awesome!

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the cityscape and distressed polka-dots :)