Monday, May 6, 2013

Kreate-a-lope with wall paper!

Kreate-a-lope with wallpaper!


 
 
I am back today to show you Another great way to use the kreate-a-lope template by  green-sneakers. Here I ripped out a page from a wall-paper sample catalogue and ( 1.+2. )used the template to find the design I liked best for my envelope and then 3. cut it and folded it the same way as I did with my digi prited version in THIS post. 4. I used the center card and cut out a perfect matching card to go with the envelope. This only took me about two minutes!!!
 
  For more tips and techniques, samples and video instructions, visit;


 Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

This makes such a NICE clean envelope!

Ardyth said...

Mine just came in the mail - such a cool way to be able to so easily make matching envelopes - yours is gorgeous!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee this is so cool.. i love how you captured the lovely flower design..

Indy's Designs said...

Wow! This is amazing! Love the wallpaper design!
{hugs}
Indy

Marybeth said...

Love this idea and the way your envelope turned out with such pretty paper!

Jill Norwood said...

I love these envelope templates and my son makes all his envelopes with them! He thinks it is so fun! :)

Love the gorgeous wallpaper you used! So pretty!