Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thinking of You makes me smile!


For my card I used Hero Art's Smiling Girl stamp and the sentiment is from the Wish you were here set. Papers from My Mind's Eye.
I was inspired by Hero Art's sketch challenge:


I'm also entering this card for the "Many Layers" challenge at Young Crafters Unite , the sprots/olympics challenge at Simon Says stamp (I used the olympic games colors + a running girl (-:)and the Girls, girls, girls challenge at Bunny Zoe's and the photo challenge at Paper Girls .




Have a wonderful day, hugs, Karin

14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thinking of this card makes me smile! These little girls look so sweet in their patterned die cuts Karin...very cute card.

Anne-Elise said...

Your little girls are so cute, Karin! Love the different backgrounds with the buttons! So sweet!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, how cute, Karin! Whenever I have something on my wish list, like this little girl, you're always enabling me to buy, buy, buy! LOL Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches July Release Hop!

Jay Gee said...

Those little girls look adorable Karin - I am loving the fun colours against the black background :)

Barb said...

Adorable card, Karin! Love that sweet image, and the colors are so pretty against the black card base!

Annette Allen said...

this is just too cute...great design..love your coloring.

Marybeth said...

This is so cute , love the idea ! Love the way you used this little girl. Great coloring too!

Indy's Designs said...

I just love coming to see your work! This was a great interpretation of the Olympic rings. I absolutely adore this little girl image!

Jenny said...

How adorable and such a clever way to interpret all those challenges, especially the Olympic one :0)
Jenny x

Mona Pendleton said...

So cuuuute and creative!

KD said...

Such a cute card! I love the punch you used and your colouring is awesome! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

Amber Sheaves said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Girls challenge!

Marie said...

So cute, I love the same image with different colors =) TFS!

Charity said...

Love that little girl stamp! Thanks for linking up at the PGC