Sunday, July 3, 2011

Strawberry Sorbet!




Here's my take on this week's Tuesday trigger at Moxie Fab World and I combined that inspiration with the inspiration from the challenges at the Ribbon Reel (Summer fruit )and Wee Memories (summertime). I was inspired by the beautiful doily, the LO and what might be seved at that inviting table. I couldn't think of anything more yummy and summery than strawberry sobet! The bg is stamped using the strawberry from Skipping Stones Sweet Fruit and the border is stamped with gingham from PTI and die cut with bitty banner borders. Papers from October Afternoon.
Which made a beautiful border for the beautiful borders challenge (-: too at Moxie Fab World
Karin


16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fabulous mix of challenges Karin...love your strawberry sorbet card!

Oscar said...

This is gorgeous, I love how you've stamped strawberries onto your background. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Janelle said...

So soft and pretty. (Has my mouth watering for some refreshing strawberry sorbet, too!) Great job on all the challenges!

Lisa Elton said...

This has a wonderful soft vintage feel to it!

Jay Gee said...

The strawberry background is beautiful Karin - the whole card is very soft and pretty. Lovely :)

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this - the backing paper is so soft and pretty and I like the vintage malt and shakes label - it's a fab card!

Pauline said...

This is delightful, super sweet, yummy! Thanks for joining us this week at The Ribbon Reel!

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet use of the trigger and I so want that cupcake!

Sarah said...

Super sweet card! Even though I've been staring at that little ice cream sundae (for one of my own projects) I hadn't even thought to connect it to the fabulous chalkboard signs. You're making me want to look through all of them, twice, so thank you!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Love the accordion flower and style of this card Karin!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks also for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Barb Turpin said...

Hi Karin, spotted this on the Accordion Paper Flowers Facebook page...just beautiful!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Karin, your card is really beautiful. I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing with us.

Lisa said...

Wow this is gorgeous - it is elegantly vintage. I would love to hang this in my kitchen :) Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Laurel said...

Such a fabulous creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.