Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sweet of you!

Here's a card I've made for the Color Q challenge and for A Passion for Papertrey. At Color Q These are the colors they want to see this week (see pic below) and at A passion for Papertrey it's background stamping. Unfortunately I don't have any PTI background stamps (wish I did though (-:  ) so I hade to make due with the stamps I've got. For this background I used one of the hot air balloons from the Up and away stampset and the sentiment is of course Signature greetings. I think it came out quite all right so I'll definately try some other stamps for backround stamping in the future!




5 comments:

BrossArtAddiction said...

Those layered flower are so gorgeous, I really need to make me some! I love the sentiment you used too! Great card!

Tracey xx :D

Aimes said...

Oh what a fabulous idea! I love your background it looks like beautiful green flowers - amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sylvia said...

This is a really nice card! Thanks again for joining us this week at ColourQ, Karin! Glad to see that you worked the colors in a different idea! the colors are very versatile aren't they? I love the layers and different textures created.

Christina said...

Another lovely card with these colors, Karin! Very clever of you to use the balloons for background stamping. Thanks for sharing another card with us at the ColourQ!

Caryn said...

Oh how very clever - very "out of the box"! Love your colours too, very stylish.
Thanks for playing along at A Passion For Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx