Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Rose

Here's another card I've designed for Arkivet. For the frame I've used Arkivet's stamp "Wish upon a star" which I think creates a beautiful and subtle background. For the flower I've used paper from Webster's Pages. Accordion flowers are sooo popular now and there are many different ways to make them. On Arkivet's blog I show the way I think is the easiest.
I'm entering this card for Mark's finest paper and at Sweet Stampi'n, where they want you to use snowflakes!!!


Here's another accordion flower card I've made. It was featured on Cards Magazine blog in September along with other very beautiful flowers so if you want more accordion flower inspiration go: HERE!


3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful simplicity! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous CAS card!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Jo said...

Lovely simply designed card, thank you for joining in with Sweet Stampin this week
Jo xx